Posted on Sep 18
GLOBAL FINANCE CONTROLLER
THE EMPLOYER: A progressive fintech organisation
This role will be part of the Finance team reporting into the Chief Finance Officer. The Finance team is anchored in Singapore and supports global operations.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, programs and systems to control the organization’s financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information and records,
- Monitor and evaluate accounting policies, systems and procedures,
- Review financial reports to ensure accuracy,
- Liaise with external stakeholders (e.g. auditors, tax advisors)
- ,Budgeting and cash management (working extensively with business heads),
- Consolidate multi-entity and intercompany data.
- Degree in Accounting with minimum 8 years of experience in a payment/financial services company,
- Certified CPA,
- Experienced deploying ERP level finance systems (e.g. SAP),
- A proactive, organized & independent individual with good analysis skills & meticulous in work,
- Team player with good communication & inter-personal skills with good business sense,
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated,
- Proactive attitude, time sensitive with a sense of urgency,
- Advanced Excel skills is a must, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Corporate banking management
*Please send your detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com soon.
**CV should include current and expected salaries and notice period.