Posted on Sep 18
Heat Treatment Technician (Contract for 2 years)
LOCATION: Tuas Ave 7
- Lead the shift Heat Treatment Technicians and assist Production Engineers in production coordination works
- Responsible for all daily heat treatment operations and ensuring smooth work flow
- Set-up and plan for production furnace loading schedule
- Ensure all jobs are completed according to the Heat Treatment Process Instruction Sheet, and quality & delivery schedules are met
- Perform incoming and in-process inspection
- Ensure proper update of daily production records
- Provide guidance and OJT to new staff
- Diploma/ NITEC in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering with at least 7 years working experiences in Heat Treatment processes
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to read instructions in English and to communicate in simple English
- Rotating Shift
*Please send your detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com soon.
**CV should include current and expected salaries and notice period.