Posted on Sep 18
Manufacturing Specialist (Contract for 2 years)
- Perform assigned 5S for responsible machine and/or production floor 5S and running daily checks on machine with proper filing of documentation
- Perform tooling & fixtures kit-up before and after processes (eg; fixture setup, tools setup, and etc)
- Conduct in-process quality inspection before and after individual process sequence
- Record & document measured readings and information on work flow instruction/ and reports
- NITEC qualification in any engineering discipline or equivalent professional certification
- 2 – 3 years manufacturing or engineering skill-set experience
- Hands-on experience proficiency in operation of CNC Machines (eg; Turning, Milling, and etc)
- Hands-on experience in using general workshop/production floor tooling systems
- Ability to be assigned to shift work rotation and take on overtime work on a need-to-basis
- Must be a team player
- Singapore Citizenship is required in order ot obtain the military security clearance required for the role.
*Please send your detailed CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org soon.
**CV should include current and expected salaries and notice period.