Posted on Aug 18
MARKET ANALYST (Data modelling)
Employer: European MNC in automotive parts
Location: Jurong, Tuas (Transport provided at Jurong East)
The Company: a globally attractive automotive employer. The company has operated numerous development centers and production facilities in many countries around the globe. The organisation has a strong international presence and generates more than half of its revenue outside Europe, it can offer many diverse international opportunities to help you advance and grow in your career.
- To perform data modelling and analysis to provide market insights to management and business units to achieve regional and local business goals and objectives.
- Manage and deliver finding including data models to help business leverage internal and external market data
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Act as project lead and drive integration of the various relevant data sources
- Maintain market database as a source of accurate and up-to-date information
- Design or assist in the development of questionnaires to ensure necessary data is capture.
- Provide ad hoc business-related data analytics support to drive deliverables to enable sound decision making
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management or related field.
- Excellent skills in performing analysis with large dataset using Microsoft Excel
MUST have knowledge or skill in Data modelling
• Detailed, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time, prioritizing required actions according to meet required deadlines
• Prior experience in market analysis and data modelling will be an added advantage
• Adept to working in a complex, ambiguous and multicultural environment
• At least 2 year relevant working experience (Market Analyst)
• Able to travel if required
Attractive perks and bonuses.
*Please email to email@example.com in you are from related industries and meet the criteria.