Posted on Dec 2018
Product Development & Innovation Manager (food chemical)
·Work closely with sales team to ensure a responsive and reliable support to customers
·Ensure a competitive & timely support to provide customers with requested samples
·Provide specialized advice and tools to internal and external customers in the areas of applications & technical support
·Set up new innovation ideas and concepts to exhibit to customers on their requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Science (Preferably Food Science or Technology with honors) from reputable University
- Minimum 6 years working experience in food manufacturing environment with at least 2 years’ experience in confectionery products
- Bilingual in both Mandarin and English.
- Must be willing to travel overseas (if required)
- Preferably knowledge about confectionery industry and their customers
- Must possess strong analytical skills, hands-on skills and aural/presentation skills
- Independent worker, able to work with cross functional teams and IT savvy
**Pls send in your detailed cv ASAP stating your current, expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving your last job to firstname.lastname@example.org.