Posted on Dec 2018
European MNC in automotive industry.
Location: Jurong West (near MRT)
Product Test Engineer (Automotive)
Offer good perks and career progression.
• Responsible to conduct laboratory testing using various testing equipment
• Involvement in setting up and maintenance of testing equipment
• Assist to conduct testing & inspection of Incoming finished products in accordance with Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• To provide assistance in conducting prototype & benchmarking product testing for New product Introduction(NPI).
• Responsible to analyze test results and produce test reports for QA approval
• Responsible to conduct frailer analysis based on customer claims.
• Candidate must possess at least NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering;
• At least 1 years of working experience in related field is required for this position;
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Good knowledge about technology including software and hardware
• Able to work independently, participate and contribute to team goals
• Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
• Positive attitude and willing to learn is a pre-requisite
• Good written and oral team communication skills
• Technical knowledge and/or experience in automotive are greatly preferred but not mandatory
• Immediate availability or within short notice is preferred;
• 5 days work week
**Pls send in your detailed cv ASAP stating your current, expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving your last job to firstname.lastname@example.org.