Posted on Aug 18
Employer: European MNC in automotive parts
Location: Jurong, Tuas (Transport provided at Jurong East)
The Company: a globally attractive automotive employer. The company has operated numerous development centers and production facilities in many countries around the globe. The organisation has a strong international presence and generates more than half of its revenue outside Europe, it can offer many diverse international opportunities to help you advance and grow in your career.
- Support purchasing strategy set up and implementation in AP.
- Manage suppliers, negotiate prices and maintain strategic relationships with suppliers and initiate cost reduction plans with suppliers
- Provide strong support to internal customers regionally to ensure optimal and cost effective balance of local, regional and corporate sourcing options
- Ensure alignment and consistency with corporate sourcing strategies, goals and initiatives.
- Maintain part number creation and prices in the ERP system.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices & ensure all the criteria are met according to organizational requirements and expectations
- Constantly re-evaluate used sourcing channels to optimize their cost-efficiency.
- Responsible for providing support to handle day to day issues
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience with MRP system will be an added advantage
- Good team player who is proactive, independent & resourceful
- Open-minded, self-improvement, work hard, not afraid of challenge
- Meticulous and good initiatives & with positive attitude
- Able to work under stress in a fast paced environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office (especially Excel & Word)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Posses good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Attractive perks and bonuses.
*Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in you are from related industries and meet the criteria.