Posted on June 2021
• Provide technical support and repair services on mechanical systems for automotive / marine products.
• Execute repair works on automotive products in the local workshop or at customers’ facilities.
• Provide prompt and professional on-site technical support, including commissioning, inspections, diagnosis and resolving product performance problems for all customers.
• Work out of town on a regular basis to provide technical support for ASEAN region.
• Meet job completion targets, while keeping quality standards and safety requirements.
• Play his role to ensure Service meets its department KPIs (utilization, efficiency, quality cost, etc)
• Provide clear, precise and detailed acknowledged service reports upon each job completion.
• Provide excellent service standard to internal and external customers.
• Support E-mobility transformation, must be ready for cross-training in area of E-drives and High Voltage discipline.Requirements:
• Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred
• Basics skills in electrical and electronics will be an added advantage
• At least 4 years of professional experience in the related field
• Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel)
• Must be a good team player with a positive attitude
• Independent, resourceful and proactive in problem solving
• Good health and willing to travel to customers’ facilities when required
• Proficient in English language
• Good report writing skills
• Class 3 license (good to have)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Should you find the above interesting to explore, do let us know and send us your updated CV stating the following:• Current or last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Earliest notice period
• Reason(s) for leaving current or last employment
• Your highest level of education
*You may also send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.