Posted on Apr 2021
Employer: MNC in edible chemical manufacturing
Attractive perks and career progression
To manage a team of technicians/junior staff in utility engineering discipline and to ensure timely implementation of plant change and utility equipment such as steam boiler, air compressor, pumps, cooling tower, brine chiller, etc. availability as part of OEE requirement. Utilities Engineer shall effectively support the production process to ensure the realization of the production and quality requirements of the site
At least 5 years of engineering experience in the food/chemical or related
- Must have boiler exposure (indicate on cv)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Static and rotating equipment such as pumps (single & multistage), compressors, blowers, diesel engines, agitators, heat exchangers, reactors, boilers, furnaces & ovens, cooling towers, other Utilities, material handling & hydraulic systems, fire protection system, pipelines, structures, alignment, etc
- Knowledge of best practices in engineering both in preventive maintenance and plant commissioning
- Certified Energy Manager
- Good understanding of GMP, GEP and EHS requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Effective Operational Excellence
*Pls indicate the above on your cv.
Application Deadline: 28/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Should you find the above an interesting to explore, do let us know and send us your updated CV stating the following:• Current or last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Earliest notice period
• Reason(s) for leaving current or last employment
• Your highest level of education
*You may also send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.