Posted on Oct 2018
COMPANY: US MNC
AREA SALES MANAGER (APAC) – Food ingredient
- Create, maintain and grow strategic relationships profitably through commercial, R&D and technical intermediaries with our customers
- Responsible for all commercial sales activities in the region, including growth of new business
- Managing agents and market share expansion
- Providing customers with new product ideas and developing strategies together with customers
- Coordinate order processing to ensure fulfilment of customer requirements
- Managing key & strategic accounts and building communication teamwork across global region and global customers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products
- Administration of the Company’s raw ingredient sales activities as well as the coordination of production, shipment scheduling and collection of accounts receivables
- Establish contacts and relationships with sales distributors/agents and key customers in all Asia Pacific markets to ensure that the Company’s standard of product quality and services are continuously met in relationships with all existing and potential customers and sales distributors/agents.
- Report on the status of sales efforts and marketing projects
- Prepare detailed market analysis and customer information, compile annual Sales & Marketing Plan and provides critical input for all decisions on the basis of his/her expertise in the region.
- Minimum Degree in Business/Food Science disciplines
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, drive, flexibility, analytical, team player
- Results oriented and independent, with strong business acumen
- Ability to develop new customers/markets
- Excellent presentation skills with strong proficiency in both written and spoken communication
- Minimum 5 years working experience in food manufacturing environment preferred
- Travelling required (up to 40%)
* Company provides attractive benefits which include bonuses, above-market perks and career progression.
**Pls send in your detailed cv ASAP stating your current, expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving your last job to email@example.com.