Posted on Apr 2021
Attractive perks & career progression.
8 hourly, 3 rotating shifts
Basic pay + shift allowances + OT
MNC in chemical processing
To proactively maintain and repair all process equipment (Static and Rotating). To maintain and improve the efficiency of process equipment with minimum downtime. Keep all equipment in the best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown.
1. Maintain and repair the defined plant equipment to maximize plant availability and minimize disruption to the production process.
2. Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained.
3. Carry out implementation activities for minor plant modifications and capital projects, in line with defined specifications and budget.
4. Takes personal responsibility for quality in all aspects of maintenance work that will have an impact on product quality.
5. Initiate, encourage and implement improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost-effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc.
6. Provides timely technical advice to other departments for troubleshooting / continuous improvements to processes/systems
7. Get familiar with Company’s Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high-quality standards.
8. Promote and advocate Safety, Health and Environment awareness. Lead and performance risk assessment on maintenance activities.
9. Lead, supervise, develop, and motivate junior specialist for troubleshooting and faults rectification of defined equipment.
10. Assist Mechanical Engineer to perform the routine work planning with operations counterpart to enable seamless work handover and minimize disruption to production schedule.
• Minimum Mechanical / Mechatronic Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent
• Basic awareness of industrial standards
• Good understanding of Standard Engineering Practice, GMP guide and relevant maintenance standards.
• Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production and utility equipment.
• Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Basic commercial knowledge
• Basic project management skills
• Effective communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Should you find the above an interesting to explore, do let us know and send us your updated CV stating the following:• Current or last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Earliest notice period
• Reason(s) for leaving current or last employment
• Your highest level of education
*You may also send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.