Posted on Feb 2021
SERVICE ENGINEER (Automotive)
Employer: MNC in engines, Employer of Choice
Location: Tuas (Transport provided at pick-up points)
Attractive perks, bonuses, OT claimable, transport allowances, travel allowances etc.
· Execute repair works on automotive products in the local workshop or at customers’ facilities.
· Provide prompt and professional on-site technical support, including commissioning, inspections, diagnosis and resolving product performance problemsfor all customers.
· Work out of town on a regular basis to provide technical support for ASEAN region.
· Meet job completion targets, while keeping quality standards and safety requirements.
· Play his role to ensure Service meets its department KPIs (utilization, efficiency, quality cost, etc)
· Provide clear, precise and detailed acknowledged service reports upon each job completion.
· Provide excellent service standard to internal and external customers.
· Support E-mobility transformation, must be ready for cross-training in area of E-drives and High Voltage discipline.
· Diploma or equivalent in Automotive / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
· Basics skills in electrical and electronics will be an added advantage
· At least 4 years of professional experience in the related field
· Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel)
· Must be a good team player with a positive attitude
· Independent, resourceful and proactive in problem solving
· Good health and willing to travel to customers’ facilities when required
· Proficient in English language
· Good report writing skills
Should you find the above an interesting to explore, do let us know and send us your updated CV stating the following:• Current or last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Earliest notice period
• Reason(s) for leaving current or last employment
• Your highest level of education
*You may also send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.